SCRUM is an iterative, incremental process for developing any product or managing any work. It produces a potentially shippable set of functionality at the end of every iteration. Its attributes are:
- Scrum is an agile process to manage and control development work.
- Scrum is a team-based approach to iteratively and incrementally develop systems and products when requirements are rapidly changing.
- Scrum is a process that controls the chaos of conflicting interests and needs.
- Scrum is a way to improve communications and maximize co-operation.
- Scrum is a way to detect and cause the removal of anything that gets in the way of developing and delivering products.
- Scrum is a way to maximize productivity.
- Scrum is a way for everyone to feel good about their job, their contributions, and that they have done the very best they possibly could.